Laurel Marquardt, CPA
Laurel Marquardt joined NAI Pfefferle in January 2009 as director of business operations. She is responsible for operational and sales support functions
in all NAI Pfefferle offices – Appleton, Green Bay, Sheboygan and Wausau. Ms. Marquardt oversees the day-to-day operations of the brokerage division including marketing, systems analysis and implementation, revenue and expense analysis and project coordination. Ms. Marquardt is trained in Lean processes. She is also a member of the company’s management team.
Prior to joining the company, Ms. Marquardt had over 25 years of experience in insurance and banking. Her background is in operations, accounting/finance, human resources and facilities.
• Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater.
Achievements and Affiliations
• Licensed real estate broker, state of Wisconsin
• Certified Public Accountant
• Member, Women in Commercial Real Estate
• Finance committee member, St. Paul Elder Services
• Volunteer coordinator, Friends of the Brown County Library
• Volunteer of the Year, Friends of the Brown County Library, 2018
• Past secretary, treasurer, and board member, Friends of the Brown County Library