Wausau, WI 54401
Tuesday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Our WAUSAU Team
Commercial Real Estate Advisor
As a commercial real estate advisor with NAI Pfefferle, Ark Rhowmine is the designated broker for the Wausau office with the Central Wisconsin Board of Realtors and Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Mr. Rhowmine provides professional brokerage services for clients and tenants wishing to buy, sell or lease commercial and investment properties. He specializes in manufacturing-warehousing, retail and office sites, along with mobile home parks, working with national, regional and local clients.
Mr. Rhowmine joined NAI Pfefferle in 2008. He began his real estate career in 2004 and obtained his real estate broker’s license in 2007. Prior to real estate, Mr. Rhowmine has 23 years of health care administration experience, including 20 years specializing in medical and dental group management.
Mr. Rhowmine has worked with such companies as American Asphalt, Ascension Health, Biggby’s Coffee, Coca Cola, Cray, Inc., Crystal Finishing, Custom Window Group Inc., Krist Oil, McDonald’s Restaurants, Papa Murphy’s, Schierl Oil, Skyward Inc., Weathershield and W.O.W. Logistics.
• Master’s degree in public administration/health care administration from Western Michigan University
• Bachelor of Science degree in health systems management from Ferris State University
• Board of directors, Wausau Noon Rotary
• Board of directors and past president, South Area Business Association, Greater Wausau
• Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Member, Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
• Member, Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
• Former board of directors, Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
• Former board of directors, Central Wisconsin Board of REALTORS ®
• Past president, Habitat for Humanity of Wausau
• Certified Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
• Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Management (CCIM)
• Licensed real estate broker, state of Wisconsin
• Council member, Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church
Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Joining NAI Pfefferle as a commercial real estate advisor, Tony “T.J.” Morice brings 25 years of business and industry connectivity experience spanning from retail-chain
store interfaces, energy/efficiency, transportation industry facilitation and manufacturing. Mr. Morice is able to provide practical insight for businesses looking for guidance and practical steps in many areas, including commercial real estate.
Mr. Morice engages commercial real estate clients, while he continues to facilitate energy and efficiency saving solutions via his company TNT Ventures LLC. Prior to his
own companies, Mr. Morice was a team member, VP of Marketing and Operations, along with leadership in the Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI) of Arlington, VA and the Biomass
Thermal Energy Council (BTEC) of Washington, D.C. Mr. Morice has been involved in commercial real estate projects, investments and rentals over the years due to a strong
Mr. Morice has worked with such companies as Essity N.A./Wausau Papers, Gannett, Peoples State Bank, Merkel Construction, Stockbridge-Munsee Community, Regal
Beloit, Wausau Tile, Omega Laser and a variety of school districts and municipalities.
• Bachelor of Science degree from University of Wisconsin-Madison, including a semester at Macquarie University, North Ryde, Australia
• IBM internship
• Graduate of American Truck Dealer Academy
Affiliations & Achievements
• Third Place, Broker of the Year, NAI Pfefferle, 2021
• Broker of the Quarter (Fourth Quarter), NAI Pfefferle, 2021
• Broker of the Quarter (Third Quarter), NAI Pfefferle, 2022, 2020
• Member Associate, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Co-founder & participant, Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC)
• Steering Committee, Heating the Midwest (HTM)
• NTC Wood Technology Advisory Board, Antigo
• Consultant collaborator, ReCon Associates, Madison
• Patroller, National Ski Patrol
• Elder, youth leader, volunteer and chaperone, Highland Community Church
• Board member, Forest Lakes District
• Past member, Wisconsin State Wood Energy Team
• Past volunteer, National Honor Flight Guardian
• Past secretary, WCLQ Radio Board
Licensed Broker Assistant
Trudy Morice began her career with NAI Pfefferle in February 2021. She is a broker assistant to the brokers in the Wausau office. Her job duties include designing profile sheets, entering and maintaining listings in CoStar/LoopNet, CREXi and MLS websites, obtaining comps, assisting in assembling proposals for brokers and other miscellaneous projects they may need to be completed.
Prior to joining NAI Pfefferle, Mrs. Morice worked as the student ministries operations director for nine years at Highland Community Church.
She also has experience in human resources, payroll and benefits administration.
• Associates degree in organizational communications and public relations from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire.
View Available Properties
Search by Type, Size, Location and more