Amy Pfefferle Oelhafen
Amy Pfefferle Oelhafen is the president of Pfefferle Companies, Inc., the umbrella entity for Appleton-based NAI Pfefferle and Pfefferle Management. Ms. Pfefferle Oelhafen works closely with the leadership team to oversee operations and client services. Pfefferle Companies has more than 120 employees, 20 licensed real estate brokers, offices in Appleton, Green Bay, Wausau and Sheboygan and hundreds of clients from small businesses to municipalities and investors to multi-national corporations. Pfefferle Companies is fully invested in every community that we call home, serving in leadership roles at multiple local organizations and supporting a variety of causes. We are the region’s thought leaders and trusted advisors to countless partner organizations. Pfefferle Companies’ services, expertise and team cover the entire state. We are also one of the largest commercial real estate firms in Wisconsin with over 13 million square feet of managed real estate.
Ms. Pfefferle Oelhafen joined Pfefferle Investments in 1998 and began selling and leasing commercial properties throughout the state. She is skilled in facilitating business transactions, having successfully managed transactions ranging in value from $300,000 to $17 million.
• Bachelor of Arts degree from St. Norbert College
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW)
• Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
• Realtors Association of Northeast Wisconsin (RANW)
• Women in Commercial Real Estate
• Licensed real estate salesperson, state of Wisconsin
• Former chair, board of trustees, St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System
• Former board member, Appleton Downtown, Inc.
• Former board member, Octoberfest
• Former board member, Appleton Art Center