As a commercial real estate advisor with NAI Pfefferle, Ark Rhowmine is the designated broker for the Wausau office with the Central Wisconsin Board of Realtors and Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Mr. Rhowmine provides professional brokerage services for clients and tenants wishing to buy, sell or lease commercial and investment properties. He specializes in manufacturing-warehousing, retail and office sites, along with mobile home parks, working with national, regional and local clients.
Mr. Rhowmine joined NAI Pfefferle in 2008. He began his real estate career in 2004 and obtained his real estate broker’s license in 2007. Prior to real estate, Mr. Rhowmine has 23 years of health care administration experience, including 20 years specializing in medical and dental group management.
Mr. Rhowmine has worked with such companies as American Asphalt, Ascension Health, Biggby’s Coffee, Coca Cola, Cray, Inc., Crystal Finishing, Custom Window Group Inc., Krist Oil, McDonald’s Restaurants, Papa Murphy’s, Schierl Oil, Skyward Inc., Weathershield and W.O.W. Logistics.
• Master’s degree in public administration/health care administration from Western Michigan University
• Bachelor of Science degree in health systems management from Ferris State University
• Board of directors, Wausau Noon Rotary
• Board of directors and past president, South Area Business Association, Greater Wausau
• Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Member, Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
• Member, Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
• Former board of directors, Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
• Former board of directors, Central Wisconsin Board of REALTORS ®
• Past president, Habitat for Humanity of Wausau
• Certified Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
• Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Management (CCIM)
• Licensed real estate broker, state of Wisconsin
• Council member, Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church