Eileen Pounds serves as commercial real estate advisor at NAI Pfefferle, where she represents clients in office and retail projects, investment real estate, industrial and land development in the Door County area.
Prior to joining NAI Pfefferle, Mrs. Pounds was a real estate agent with Powell Property Group in Atlanta, Georgia. She assisted in showing and marketing properties including retail, warehouse, industrial, office and land. From 2016 to 2019, Mrs. Pounds learned innovative marketing techniques and technology when she freelanced in marketing for residential agents and custom home builders around the Atlanta area. From 2011 to 2013, Mrs. Pounds was a project manager and quantitative market analyst with the Intercontinental Exchange Inc.
• Bachelor of Science degree in information technology and finance from Marquette University.
Achievements and Affiliations
• Door County Board of REALTORS
• Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW)
• 100+ Women Who Care Door County Branch
• 2008 Chicago St. Patrick’s Day Queen