Gregory Hedrich serves as a commercial real estate advisor for NAI Pfefferle, where he represents clients in office, retail, investment, industrial and land development within Central Wisconsin. Gregory is an extremely driven, passionate, hardworking, results oriented professional with over 20 years of proven success. He also invests in real estate, having purchased several single-family rental properties, a multi-family investment property and two commercial properties.
Gregory developed many of his professional skills while working for one of the world’s largest and well-respected companies, UPS, as a freight sales account executive. He achieved World of Champion status for being among the top 11% of revenue producers company-wide. Most recently he was a multi-unit franchisee of Monk’s Bar & Grill and continues to help operate the Plover, WI location.
• Bachelor of Science degree in business from Edgewood College
Affiliations & Achievements
• Member, Central Wisconsin Board of REALTORS ®
• Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Member, Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
• Licensed real estate salesperson, state of Wisconsin