James Wheeler, CCIM
James Wheeler is a licensed commercial real estate advisor at NAI Pfefferle. Since 1994, he has represented commercial clients in office, retail, industrial sales, leasing and investment properties.
Prior to joining NAI Pfefferle, Mr. Wheeler was a commercial real estate broker with Vander Zanden Real Estate for 28 years, where he specialized in retail, office, industrial sales and leasing, as well as commercial tenant representation.
Mr. Wheeler is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). The prestigious CCIM commercial designation is based on a qualifying portfolio of experience and completion of some of the most stringent education requirements at the CCIM Institute. A CCIM has proven skills and a record of success in financial, market, and investment analysis.
Achievements and Affiliations
- CoStar Power Broker Award (1st Quarter), 2021
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Planning Commission Board, Village of Allouez, 2016-present