John Roberts, SIOR
John Roberts serves as a senior commercial real estate advisor at NAI Pfefferle. He joined the company in 2016, bringing with him many years of experience in the fast-paced greater Green Bay and Fox Valley area. Mr. Roberts gained a wealth of experience while working in a highly competitive financial sales/account management role with American Express Global Corporate Services and as a business banking relationship manager with JP Morgan Chase Bank.
After integrating into commercial real estate brokerage in 2015, Mr. Roberts successfully hit the ground running with a focus on providing meaningful value and driving positive results for his business and investor clients/customers.
• Bachelor of Science degree with a major in economics, minor in business and subsequently completed several business graduate courses from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
• Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Wisconsin
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
• Realtors Association of Northeast Wisconsin (RANW)
• Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce
• Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
• Appleton North Business Association
• U.S. Navy Veteran