Jonathan Glassco joined NAI Pfefferle as a Commercial Real Estate Advisor following the completion of his Master’s of Business Administration from Tulane University. Mr. Glassco joined NAI Pfefferle with sales experience from 8 years at Bergstrom Automotive. He also previously worked with Avison Young in Chicago where he worked closely with their development team.
Jonathan represents clients in industrial, office, retail, land, multi-family, hospitality and self-storage. Mr.Glassco focuses on real estate investment sales, where he has become a Wisconsin leader in the specialized and sought after asset class of self-storage. Mr. Glassco proudly conducts his business around the concept that “a client now is a client forever”, demonstrating that integrity, honesty, and professionalism is his top priority with every transaction.
• Bachelor of Commerce degree in finance and accounting from Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
• Master of Business Administration degree in international business and real estate development from Tulane University
Achievements and Affiliations
• Vice President, Tulane Real Estate Club
• Tulane Representative, National Real Estate Challenge, Austin, TX
• Tulane Representative, 2019 STR New York Conference
• Tulane Representative, Atlanta Entrepreneurial Hospitality
• STR Certified, Hotel Industry Analytics
• Canadian Securities Certified, Fixed Income Trading and Sales
• Canadian Securities Certified, Equities Trading and Sales
• Canadian Securities Certified, Personal Banking
• Canadian Securities Certified, Investment Dealer Compliance