Manny Vasquez is vice president of business development for NAI Pfefferle and Pfefferle Companies, a commercial real estate leader founded in Wisconsin in 1971. He is responsible for promoting Pfefferle’s full-service platform to a variety of clients, including local businesses, national and international corporations, site selectors, investors, owners/developers, municipalities and other real estate users. Manny works in collaboration with the company’s sales and leasing team, as well as its facilities and property management group, to offer best-in-class services with a focus on industrial, office, retail, multifamily, land and investment property. Manny also helps the company and clients extend their market reach beyond Wisconsin by leveraging Pfefferle’s partnership with NAI Global, a network of 5,100 local professionals in 300+ commercial real estate offices around the country and world.
Prior to joining NAI Pfefferle, Manny led the Fox Cities Regional Partnership, a public-private economic development organization focused on business recruitment, retention and expansion in Wisconsin’s Fox Cities region. He is actively involved in several non-profit organizations and lives in downtown Appleton.
• Master’s degree in public administration from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
• Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and international affairs from Marquette University
• Stephen Hintz MPA Award, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, 2014
• Rising Star Award, The Post Crescent
• Board of directors, Wisconsin Economic Development Association (WEDA)
• Board of directors, Marquette University’s Center for Real Estate
• Board of directors, Centergy (Central WI Economic Development)
• Board of directors, Greater Green Bay Chamber Economic Development
• Board of directors, Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region