Manny Vasquez is vice president of business development for NAI Pfefferle and Pfefferle Companies, a commercial real estate leader founded in Wisconsin in 1971. He is responsible for promoting Pfefferle’s full-service platform to a variety of clients, including local businesses, investors, owners/developers, municipalities and other real estate users. Mr. Vasquez works in collaboration with the company’s sales and leasing team, as well as its facilities and property management group, to offer a comprehensive platform of services with a focus on industrial, office, retail, multifamily and investment property throughout the state of Wisconsin. Mr. Vasquez also helps the company and client base extend its market reach nationally and internationally by leveraging Pfefferle’s partnership with NAI Global, a network of 300+ local commercial real estate offices around the world.
Prior to joining NAI Pfefferle, Mr. Vasquez led the Fox Cities Regional Partnership, a public-private economic development organization focused on business recruitment, retention and expansion in Wisconsin’s Fox Cities region. He is actively involved in several non-profit organizations and lives in downtown Appleton.
• Master’s degree in public administration from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
• Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and international affairs from Marquette University
• Stephen Hintz MPA Award, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, 2014
• Rising Star Award, The Post Crescent
• Board of directors, Wisconsin Economic Development Association (WEDA)
• Board of directors, Marquette University’s Center for Real Estate
• Board of directors, Centergy (Central WI Economic Development)
• Board of directors, Greater Green Bay Chamber Economic Development
• Board of directors, Boys & Girls Club of the Fox Valley
• Board of directors, Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region
• Advisory board, U.S. Bank