Mark Denis, SIOR
Mark Denis joined NAI Pfefferle as a senior commercial real estate advisor in 2005 following the company’s expansion into the Green Bay market the prior year. He is proficient in all matters of office, retail, industrial, and investment real estate. Mr. Denis is frequently called upon by national out-of-state brokers to provide seamless, local representation of their clients and their complex confidential needs, as evidenced by a recently completed 170,000 SF build-to-suit for United Health Group.
Mr. Denis began his career in commercial real estate in 1975 and has since transacted business for clients throughout Wisconsin and much of the United States. An active industry and community leader, he served on the board of directors of the Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce for Economic Development and Business Retention and held public office in his local government as an elected official for 19 years.
• Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration from Marquette University
• Broker of the Quarter (first quarter), NAI Pfefferle, 2020
• Second Place, Broker of the Year, NAI Pfefferle, 2011, 2015 and 2016
• Third Place, Broker of the Year, NAI Pfefferle, 2014
• First Place, Broker of the Year, NA Pfefferle, 2010, 2012 and 2013
• Circle of Excellence award, NAI Pfefferle, 2006
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)