Joining NAI Pfefferle as a commercial real estate advisor, Tony “T.J.” Morice brings over 25 years of business and industry connectivity experience spanning from retail-chain store interfaces, energy/efficiency, transportation industry facilitation and manufacturing. T.J. is able to provide practical insight for businesses looking for guidance and practical steps in many areas, including commercial real estate.
T.J. engages commercial real estate clients, while he continues to facilitate consulting and energy/efficiency solutions via his company TNT Ventures LLC. Prior to his own companies, T.J. was a team member, VP of Marketing and Operations, along with leadership in the Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI) of Arlington, VA and the Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC) of Washington, D.C. He has been involved in commercial real estate projects, investments and rentals over the years due to a strong entrepreneurial upbringing.
T.J. has worked with such companies as Essity N.A./Wausau Papers, Gannett, Kolbe, Merkel Construction, Old Castle, Omega Laser, Peoples State Bank, Seagrave, Stockbridge-Munsee Community, Wausau Tile, Weathershield and a variety of school districts and municipalities.
• Bachelor of Science degree from University of Wisconsin-Madison, including a semester at Macquarie University, North Ryde, Australia
• Graduate of National American Truck Dealer Academy (NADA) & IBM internship
Affiliations & Achievements
• Member Associate, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Third Place, Broker of the Year, NAI Pfefferle, 2021
• Broker of the Quarter (First Quarter), NAI Pfefferle, 2023
• Broker of the Quarter (Second Quarter), NAI Pfefferle, 2023
• Broker of the Quarter (Third Quarter), NAI Pfefferle, 2022, 2020
• Broker of the Quarter (Fourth Quarter), NAI Pfefferle, 2021
• Co-founder & participant, Biomass Thermal Energy Council (BTEC)
• Steering Committee, Heating the Midwest (HTM), for over 10 years
• Board member, Witmer Furniture, owned by Wisconsin River Partners
• NTC Wood Technology Advisory Board, Antigo, for over 6 years
• Consultant collaborator, ReCon Associates, Madison
• Patroller, National Ski Patrol, for over 14 years
• Elder and volunteer, Highland Community Church
• Past board member, Forest Lakes District Board (140 churches)
• Past member, Wisconsin State Wood Energy Team, for over 8 years
• Past volunteer, National Honor Flight Guardian
• Past secretary, WCLQ Radio Board, for 15 years