Tom Fisk serves as the firm’s managing broker and is a partner at NAI Pfefferle. He is responsible for sales and leasing of retail, office, industrial and investment properties in northeastern Wisconsin. He specializes in investment properties, land and industrial, working with national, regional and local clients. Mr. Fisk has been in the real estate business for over 30 years and has been involved in leasing, site selection, development on a fee basis, property management and property sales for both development companies and for brokerage firms.
Prior to joining NAI Pfefferle, Mr. Fisk held an officer-level development and leasing position for a big-box developer.
Mr. Fisk has worked with such companies as Bassett Mechanical, Bergstrom Automotive, Capital Crossing, CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA), Cobblestone Hotels, Commercial Horizons, Consolidated Construction, Fleet Farm, Ghidorzi Development, Johnson Bank, Kwik Trip, Manhattan Life, McMahon Group, Midwest Expansion, Milk Source, MRC Global, Riiser Oil, RODAC, SARA Investment, Silverstone Memory Care, Tweet/Garot and Walmart.
• CoStar Power Broker Award, 2018, 2019
• First Place, Broker of the Year, NAI Pfefferle, 2020, 2019, 2016 and 2015
• Second Place, Broker of the Year, NAI Pfefferle, 2017, 2014, 2012 and 2010
• Third Place, Broker of the Year, NAI Pfefferle, 2018
• Broker of the Quarter (9 awards), NAI Pfefferle
• Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Member and Commercial Council Chairman, Realtors Association of Northeastern Wisconsin (RANW)
• Member, Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
• Licensed real estate broker, State of Wisconsin