- News & Insights
- Forecast Event
3414 Mill Rd
Sheboygan, WI 53083
- Send a Message
327 N 17th Ave
Wausau, WI 54401
- Send a Message
- 3414 Mill Rd
Tom Fisk serves as the firm’s managing broker and is a partner at NAI Pfefferle. He is responsible for sales and leasing of retail, office, industrial and investment properties in northeastern Wisconsin. He specializes in investment properties, land and industrial, working with national, regional and local clients. Mr. Fisk has been in the real estate business for over 30 years and has been involved in leasing, site selection, property management and property sales for both development companies and for brokerage firms.
Prior to joining NAI Pfefferle, Mr. Fisk held an officer level development and leasing position for a big box developer.
Mr. Fisk has worked with such companies as Bassett Mechanical, Bergstrom Automotive, Capital Crossing, CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA), Cobblestone Hotels, Commercial Horizons, Consolidated Construction, Fleet Farm, Johnson Bank, Kwik Trip, Manhattan Life, Midwest Expansion, Milk Source, MRC Global, Nicolet Bank, Riiser Oil, RODAC, Inc., SARA Investment, Silverstone Memory Care, Tadych Investment Partners, Tweet/Garot and Walmart.
• CoStar Power Broker Award, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018
• First Place, Broker of the Year, NAI Pfefferle, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2016, 2015
• Second Place, Broker of the Year, NAI Pfefferle, 2017, 2014, 2012, 2010
• Third Place, Broker of the Year, NAI Pfefferle, 2022, 2018
• Broker of the Quarter (9 awards), NAI Pfefferle
• Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Member and Commercial Council Chairman, Realtors Association of Northeastern Wisconsin (RANW)
• Member, Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
• Board Member, Friends of PBS Wisconsin
• Licensed real estate broker, state of Wisconsin