Tom Scheuerman, CPA
Tom Scheuerman currently works with select accounts and oversees investments in the Washington Street Investment Fund portfolio. Through 2020, Mr. Scheuerman was managing broker of NAI Pfefferle and was responsible for the overall operations of the commercial brokerage area including sales, leasing, administration, and business development.
Mr. Scheuerman joined the company from Valley Bancorporation, a bank holding company headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin. As vice president, he directed the internal audit and regulatory compliance functions for all bank and non-bank subsidiaries in Wisconsin. Prior to Valley, Mr. Scheuerman was an audit manager in the Madison, Wisconsin office of Grant Thornton. Throughout his professional career, he has overseen audits, including SEC audits of clients from the construction, wholesale, retail, non-profit and banking sectors.
• Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh.
• Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
• Member, American Institute of CPA’s
• Member, Wisconsin Institute of CPA’s
• Member, CoreNet
• Certified Public Accountant
• Designee, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Licensed real estate broker, state of Wisconsin